– 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
– 8 ounces frozen peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, thawed and drained
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
– 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small onion)
– 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing
– 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– Cook the fettuccine as directed on packaging; drain and set aside.
– Toss the cooked shrimp and lemon juice in a large bowl. In a separate small mixing bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients.
– Add the mayonnaise mixture and cooked fettuccine to the shrimp; toss to coat.
– Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors; serve chilled.